We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager who can take on responsibility as a dedicated project lead for one or more of Gtures agile software development projects. The person we are looking for has an interest in software development, and the ability to be a motivating factor towards the client as well as the team. Experience with agile, continous deliveries, or related consultancy experience or team work is an advantage.
Your role of Project Manager will be to orchestrate overall project delivery using local and global teams to drive tangible results for our clients, where you will experience a high degree of ownership to your projects. The role includes driving projects of different sizes in various phases – from strategic analysis, design and concept, implementation, and operations.
At Gture you will be part of a dedicated team of Project Leaders, Tech Leads, and Designers all passionate about delivering the best solutions to our clients through all parts of delivery. Our team cooperates closely through all of our projects, and Gture focuses on developing and extending knowledge in areas related to our work.
Your role will include:
- Lead project teams to drive results
- Follow-up overall project performance for deliverables and financials
- Motivate, supervise and lead teams
- Take on account lead roles – to drive results from Gture perspective
- Participate in strategic and innovation processes with clients
- Run agile development process
- Quality review with on time delivery of agreed deliverable
- Master degree with IT/information systems or related courses
- At least 3 years working experience from relevant roles
What we offer:
- Broad responsibility and ownership
- Fast learning and stimulating environment
- Work with a local and global team from South East Asia
- Inspiring and top performing colleagues
- Competitive compensation and salary
- Fast growth company that gives personal opportunities